new pipes for stafford

new pipes for stafford

Postby HIGGSPEED » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:22 am

Hi guys,
just thought i would give you a sneak preview of the new style pipes i will be launching at stafford. after my Norway trip last year i thought it was about time i did pipes with end cans ,so here they are.

the silencers will be 280mm long as standard, but shorter versions are available to order. the ones in the picture above are 200mm and they sound like this

for those that prefer a bit more noise and a shorter can , i can go as small as 140mm cans . they look and sound like this

they will be available for all triples , and there is a choice of silver , black or carbon fibre cans.

see you all at the show.

:beer :beer
HIGGSPEED

Re: new pipes for stafford

Postby RB » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:46 am

What sort of miles have you put on a set ? end cans are notorious for snapping at the last weld :eh
As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
RB

Postby HIGGSPEED » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Yes they are strengthened at that point and they are stainless which is quite a bit stronger than the old mild steel ones. :up
HIGGSPEED

Postby HIGGSPEED » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:51 pm

carbon cans now arrived

:iconthumbleft:  :iconthumbleft:
HIGGSPEED

Postby fnuseless » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:56 pm

nice Dave they do look good :D :D :D
Where is Dick Turpin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fnuseless

Postby husson73 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:35 am

nice but would prefer alloy cans for the cops, with old bikes they don't know if the pipes are standart or not, with alloy cans they don't notice, with carbon cans they think not original :?
Jean-Pierre CH.
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" WS Churchill.
husson73

Return to Photo Section