Mot day

Mot day

Postby sam » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:32 am

H2c and Z900 today.
Amazing to think had my C for over 9 years. Z 4 years. Should get historic on c.
BIG HOUSE HALFWAY UP THE HILL SMELLS OF TWO STROKE
sam

Re: Mot day

Postby RB » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:08 am

Just sent off a logbook for a '72 H2, came back, went to the post office to tax it and was asked for £86!!!! The buggers don't change the taxation class unless you sake them to - sent it back again! :roll:
As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
RB

Postby sam » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:10 am

Going in with H2C log book this afternoon. Watch this space!!!
BIG HOUSE HALFWAY UP THE HILL SMELLS OF TWO STROKE
sam

Postby RB » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:10 am

AND . . On that note, I was going to tax a "pay for" bike online just now, I went to press pay and it said "Tax to start from 1st April!" Buggered if I m going to pay a Months tax for One day! Better wait until Sunday now to tax it :evil:
As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
RB

Postby Mick858 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Got the renewal reminder for my H2c and it was showing 80 odd pounds for the year, went up to the Post Office this morning and got it changed to historic, took two minutes and now free.
Mick858

Postby steve f » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:51 am

RB wrote:AND . . On that note, I was going to tax a "pay for" bike online just now, I went to press pay and it said "Tax to start from 1st April!" Buggered if I m going to pay a Months tax for One day! Better wait until Sunday now to tax it :evil:

do it today it will work i tried to tax a car and bike yesterday and it was from 1st april so going to do them now
steve f

Postby steve f » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:53 am

steve f wrote:
RB wrote:AND . . On that note, I was going to tax a "pay for" bike online just now, I went to press pay and it said "Tax to start from 1st April!" Buggered if I m going to pay a Months tax for One day! Better wait until Sunday now to tax it :evil:

do it today it will work i tried to tax a car and bike yesterday and it was from 1st april so going to do them now

dont bother just tried it this mng its still 1st april :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
steve f

Postby KEVMACH4 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:27 pm

Took my log.book today for h2c, no probs
KEVMACH4

Return to What's coming up?