Tyre time - NOT Tire time . . .

Re: Tyre time - NOT Tire time . . .

Postby H2Herman » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:43 pm

The date stamp on the sprocket carrier looks as fresh as on the first day.
LIFE IS AN ILLUSION CAUSED BY A LACK OF ALCOHOL
H2Herman

Postby tartantriple » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:20 pm

about time you did some work 8-)
tartantriple

Postby RB » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:51 am

warehouse1001 wrote:
RB wrote:Hope to see that bike this summer Rick. My insurance kicks in April 1. So as long as it's 50 degrees and dry I'm going riding soon!

I'm looking forward to it . . . this my well be the 2nd last One :o
As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
RB

Postby smokin » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Dear Rick, too long time no chat here. Sorry for that. But may I ask what do you mean :shock:

RB wrote:I'm looking forward to it . . . this my well be the 2nd last One
smokin

Postby RB » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 am

When I was 50 we had a Triples meeting and Birthday bash here at the house in Michigan, it has been repeated annually, a gang of guys come over and we ride around the beautiful Leelanau Peninsular where I live, they camp out in the back yard (5 acres + 200 acres of fields and woods) we all go racing round my race track and generally have a great time! But, I don't need a big house JUST for my friends to come over and stay in nor do I need the acreage or the grass to cut, there are 2 x 40ft barns FULL of my "stuff" and as I approach 60 I am setting myself a target to seriously downsize on all my $hit over the next couple of Years, smaller house, smaller "yard" and unfortunately it may not be capable of holding another "RB's Birthday Bash" ;)
As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
RB

Postby H2Herman » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:11 pm

oh my..oh my... people will start knocking on those barn doors. ;)
LIFE IS AN ILLUSION CAUSED BY A LACK OF ALCOHOL
H2Herman

Postby smokin » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:03 pm

Thanks, clear now - somehow I misunderstood something :roll:
smokin

Postby husson73 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:37 am

good new in fact I don't dare asking you what it would be the last one, was afraid about illness troubles.
Jean-Pierre CH.
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" WS Churchill.
husson73

Postby olde coney » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:24 am

RB wrote:When I was 50 we had a Triples meeting and Birthday bash here at the house in Michigan, it has been repeated annually, a gang of guys come over and we ride around the beautiful Leelanau Peninsular where I live, they camp out in the back yard (5 acres + 200 acres of fields and woods) we all go racing round my race track and generally have a great time! But, I don't need a big house JUST for my friends to come over and stay in nor do I need the acreage or the grass to cut, there are 2 x 40ft barns FULL of my "stuff" and as I approach 60 I am setting myself a target to seriously downsize on all my $hit over the next couple of Years, smaller house, smaller "yard" and unfortunately it may not be capable of holding another "RB's Birthday Bash" ;)

You know exactly how I can relate to that scenario Rock ;)
There is a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
olde coney

Postby RB » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:00 pm

Don't worry guys, I will still have a spare bedroom and bike or Two when I get visitors . . . I just don't need the Five spare bedrooms and dozens of bikes that I have right now ;)
RB

PreviousNext

Return to The life and times of a 1969 H1 Barn find . . .