Poll ended at Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:09 am

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes : 7

Option 2

Postby RB » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:09 am

2, Around July, land new York but work across to Chicago via mid Ohio and loop lake Michigan and head for home from Traverse City. 1,500 Miles
As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
RB

Re: Option 2

Postby connorsracing » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:39 pm

I like this one...thinking that, if I don't have a street bike going by then, I can be the 'chase' vehicle in da bus...

CDN Gary
connorsracing

Postby Zambia » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:49 pm

That would be a great ride and could work better for the northeast (and Canadian) guys! There are some lovely roads through upstate New York and through the finger lakes...maybe we could organize an impromptu track session at Watkins Glen!
Zambia

Postby H2Herman » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Zambia wrote:That would be a great ride and could work better for the northeast (and Canadian) guys! There are some lovely roads through upstate New York and through the finger lakes...maybe we could organize an impromptu track session at Watkins Glen!

ermmmmmmmmmmmm..... Finger Lakes would be a bad idea ( at least for me ). I would end up in the wineries and never be seen again :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

But I agree the scenery and roads there are fantastic, as are the thunder storms and humidity.
LIFE IS AN ILLUSION CAUSED BY A LACK OF ALCOHOL
H2Herman

Postby joker » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:55 pm

I would jump in on this ride for awhile. I have a cabin in the finger lakes region. Would be hot hopefully. Not that humid and thunderstorms, not to much till late July/ early August. Great wineries and roads!!!
joker

Postby gary c » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:18 pm

joker wrote:I would jump in on this ride for awhile. I have a cabin in the finger lakes region. Would be hot hopefully. Not that humid and thunderstorms, not to much till late July/ early August. Great wineries and roads!!!

up to 3 posts now ! are you coming to michigan in september ?
gary c

Postby joker » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:07 am

gary c wrote:
joker wrote:I would jump in on this ride for awhile. I have a cabin in the finger lakes region. Would be hot hopefully. Not that humid and thunderstorms, not to much till late July/ early August. Great wineries and roads!!!

up to 3 posts now ! are you coming to michigan in september ?

I wish I could Gary. Short rides for me, my back is shot.
joker

Return to The ride of your life