What a GREAT Day!

Re: What a GREAT Day!

Postby Baxter » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:18 pm

It sounds like a good time was had by all, wish I could have been there to share it with you. I guess the base gaskets on old blue were an issue and now they are not? To be honest, I'm a bit jealous of you guys, you can decide "spur of the moment" to run out and race triples with your friends, that is too cool.
Fierce Bat Racing
Baxter

Postby RB » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Baxter wrote: I guess the base gaskets on old blue were an issue and now they are not? To be honest, I'm a bit jealous of you guys, you can decide "spur of the moment" to run out and race triples with your friends, that is too cool.

Hmnn, I did change a piston last year :think But she seems to be running O.K. :up - And it is WE that are jealous of you Billy Boy - you get GUARANTEED weather! :eh
As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
RB

Postby steve f » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:24 pm

RB wrote:
RB wrote: out for a curry this evening with Mr Anderson - better stop for a few bottles of red

Note to self . . .when I suggest to myself that we call it a night at 1am, don't go looking for more Red wine to lubricate the vocal chords and stay up with Malc, JayZee, Eminem, Meatloaf, Alicia keys, Rod Stewart and the rest of the gang until 4.15am :oops: . . . . and IF you do, then just remember that you start work at 8.30am on a Sunday :roll:

Dear mr RB didnt you had a job since you left BRS about 20 years ago :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
steve f

Previous

Return to Drag / Road Racing