Seat Foams

Re: Seat Foams

Postby RB » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:59 pm

ståle78 wrote:Rick,

How about ripping the cover off one of those Parnellis of yours and make a repro foam ? Eh

No can do . . . The tooling costs for the mold would outweigh any sales of the foams :(
As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
RB

Postby ståle78 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:25 pm

:( :(
ståle78

Postby kawtriples72 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:15 am

Small chance of this but if anyone ever has a used 72 H2 seat foam where the only thing wrong with it is a bit of wear in the front top sitting area, let me know. I could use it. It will save me from having to buy a new one just to cut it up for a custom seat.
kawtriples72

Postby Wolfie » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:57 am

A seat man would simply graft in a new piece and reshape the area.
I used to be a Yorkshire Werewolf, but am alreet nar!
Wolfie

Postby Hogie » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi Rick,

Can I get an S2 foam and seat cover please and I will need them posted. Let me have a total and I will Paypal you and above all..........have a good christmas :)

Hogie
Hogie

Postby Classicjapan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:54 am

Have you got any of those pattern H2 seats Rick, ???
Classicjapan

Postby RB » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:23 am

Hogie wrote:Hi Rick,

Can I get an S2 foam and seat cover please and I will need them posted. Let me have a total and I will Paypal you and above all..........have a good christmas :)

Hogie

I am out of covers right now and none expected back in stock until January

Same for the seats John - January won't be a problem - what WILL be a problem is the shipping on one
:(
As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
RB

Postby Classicjapan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:16 pm

No problem Rick, I will leave a deposit and will arrange to pick it up next year once I have sold a few parts to pay for it :)
Classicjapan

Postby kamloopsendo » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:27 pm

I just acquired (yesterday morning a freebie H1F serial #H1F 40571 engine case # is KAE 110601. I saw the posting for seat foams and wondered if I could buy one from you and if you have any seat covers 'cause i need both. I'm in British Columbia Canada so some shipping will be required. Let me know the cost and how you want to be paid and I'll fire you the money. Do you have paint sets, or suggestions as to what paints to use as I want to use the '74 H1 Green color for the bike (so obviously need a decal set as well). In addition I need rubber goods, intake rubber, and all the small rubber bits such as the bungs that the side covers fit to etc. etc. any possible sources for this stuff repro or otherwise? Thanks again for the help.
Alex
kamloopsendo

Postby h2chris » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 am

Hey Betty,

put me down for a foam & cover for an H2C please.

Thanks!

Christobel. XXX
"Horsepower has this tendency to break things. If you're not breaking anything you're not going fast enough!"
h2chris

PreviousNext

Return to Special Offers from RB's