It's rare that I REALLY . . .

EVERY message board has a "Boxing Ring". . here is a forum where you can say what you want about who you want . . . or just rant in general

Re: It's rare that I REALLY . . .

Postby sam » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:11 am

Total agreement! Its a mad place we live in.
BIG HOUSE HALFWAY UP THE HILL SMELLS OF TWO STROKE
sam

Postby malcolm » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:14 pm

I agree it's terrible that they have the cheek to plead not guilty .
The reason they are doing so is so that they get a high profile trial that the mercenary so and so's in the media make a load of money out of reporting.
Reporting this trial isn't in the public interest all it does is publicise their vile cause, make money for the T.V. and papers and upset the family and friends of the victim.
The trial should be in camera
My opinion of what penalty they should receive is pretty much unprintable
malcolm

Postby eman » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:19 pm

Strange isn't it, 95%+ of the population ( obviously not including the shit your on about here) would agree with what has been said on here but we doing nothing about it .Instead for some reason we pander to the shit. :? :? Regarding the legal profession generally they are a bunch of crooks but the law is on their side. :roll:
eman

Postby M6NTL » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:03 am

And don't even get me started on the Royal Marine who has just been sent down for murder.
Those of us who have never served our country in conflict have no understanding of what they go through, and no right to judge actions in 'theatre'...
M6NTL

Postby Gary557 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:16 pm

I totally agree with all that's been said.
Strange world. We just keep accepting this shit!!!! :crazy
Gary557

Postby djfisher22 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:21 pm

666rog wrote:Agree with all that's been said plus more. This country puts up with the five card trick with every scum bag. They dont seem to give a shit about the victims in this country. I have said it before on one of the other forums and got called a racist. I will repeat it here. It is the Muslims that will destroy this country. For those that will flame me, MUSLIM IS NOT A COUNTRY. It is a filtyh religion with filthy values and its members come from many countries. For some reason this country wants to pander to the fuckers. And yes, the people who greedily take a living from defending these bastards need shooting. They are leeches on society.

It's going on worldwide my friends. We are not far behind. We call it political correctness. The government and news media in the U.S. insists on calling the muslim cocksucker over here who killed 13 people and injured 30 others while screaming "allah akbar" workplace violence. If that's not a fukin terrorist WTF is? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Malik_Hasan

Our world is going to hell in a handbasket folks.
djfisher22

Postby Putts » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:37 pm

I just deleted my original post on this subject , thought maybe I said to much. Don't really know how much I'm allowed to get away with saying .What I will say is this country is a joke . The so called government that run it are spineless . These fuckers that do these terrible things should be hanged. Story ended . There is no justice for these poor guys like that boy that got brutally murdered by they two animals. How his family will live with what happened to him is beyond comprehension . Its outrageous that they are pleading not guilty. ... To think some big shot lawyer probably advised them to do that. I wonder how he or she sleeps at night. .
Putts

Postby olde coney » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:14 am

I reckon such lawyers sleep well at night just thinking about their huge bank balances, and the prospect of another 3 glorious blame free weeks in their (second/third) Caribbean home :bang
There is a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
olde coney

Location: Leyburn, North Yorkshire (via Huddersfield), England

Postby Craig » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:10 pm

We don't tolerate Muslims where I live and the best bit is they know that.
Life's too short to hold grudges,
Inflict massive revenge and move on.
Craig

Postby Rubbadub » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:53 pm

well they got done for murder, and I suspect they are now begining to understand what they let themselves in for, especially the one who had the dental work at the weekend. I dislike any religion, because at the end of the day they are all control mechanisms for the masses, the good done in the name of religion could be done in the name of compassion every bit as effectively. whilst I know that the fanatics dont represent the masses (whatever the religion) the senior members of those religions have to distance themselves from these nutters, or by omiting to do that they should be seen to enable them and in that should be tried for incitement.
The problem with those bastards is they actually believe what they say is the truth, and the older and wiser i get the more i understand that the only way to sink an unsinkable rubber duck is to stick a hole in it.
So by all means we should deal with these two twats, but more so we should deal with the mosques and meeting rooms where they were turned and especially with the ammans that brainwashed two dimwitted london lads into jihad. I dont understand why they are not charged with conspiracy to commit murder and popped in front of her majesties patriotic guests for a couple of years of "re-education"
Guess we now start to understand why the Egyptians are tending back towards a totalitarian government after the Muslim Brotherhood won the democratic elections and tried to enforce Sharia Law. My only worry is iran and their Nuclear capability. Thats gonna end in tears unless they wake up to the fact they are like a man on his front lawn holding a handgun surrounded by a full on SWAT team.
Its not just this country tho....the Swedes are having the same problems with their middle eastern immigrants too. :(
Rubbadub

PreviousNext

Return to Speakers Corner . .