It's rare that I REALLY . . .

EVERY message board has a "Boxing Ring". . here is a forum where you can say what you want about who you want . . . or just rant in general

It's rare that I REALLY . . .

Postby RB » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Go off on One . . . But, what the fuck are we doing in this Country ? We have Two muslims in court pleading not guilty to murdering (in cold blood) a soldier, I know there is Murder and there is manslaughter, murder is pre planned and manslaughter is not, so, when the piece of black shit stood up in court today and said, we waited for a soldier to come along and then drove our car at him splattered him and just in case he was still alive we then put him out of his misery by hacking away at his throat . . . . Isn't that actually a confession of pre- meditated MURDER the pieces of shit scum! They should have opened the door chucked him outside and had anyone interested to wreak their own revenge . . I'd be trampled on to get to the front of the queue! . . . and who the fuck could possibly be his defence council ??? I know that the piece of shit must have a legal presence but how could that solicitor sleep at night??? On that note . . . I hope that solicitor (barrister) gives his total fee to a Soldiers charity :angry4
As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
RB

Re: It's rare that I REALLY . . .

Postby Hal » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Their bare faced front in pleading that way makes my head spin.
Last edited by Hal on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hal

Postby mr crankshaft » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:40 am

yes it is and totally agree with you Rick
mr crankshaft

Postby husson73 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:04 am

sollicitor is an hard work Rick to say nothing of barrister work Rick.
BTW the best of the job is when the criminal court says your Customer isn't guilty and he is :mrgreen:
Jean-Pierre CH.
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" WS Churchill.
husson73

Postby steve f » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:05 am

I don't know how any solicitor or barrister sleeps on a night as they are trying to get people off with crimes that they know they have done and these wankers that do these where there's a blame there's a claim are just low lifes
steve f

Postby kas750 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:19 am

I agree Rick..14 views and 5 replies says it all really. :(
Last edited by kas750 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
kas750

Postby olde coney » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:26 am

It just beggars belief that this sort of outrageous act even happens in today's society I can't begin to imagine the dreadful torment that this serving soldiers family are having to endure, it's just horrendous,

Bring back the death penalty for this sort of heinous crime I say ~ as there is never any chance of rehabilitating the sort of scum that commits this type of act regardless of how long they are imprisoned.
There is a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
olde coney

Location: Leyburn, North Yorkshire (via Huddersfield), England

Postby skipper » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:35 am

we shake our heads over here in absolute disgust as well.. i have nothing but immence hatred for these fucking scum of the earth pieces of shit. They should be tortured to death over a decade and then fed to some pigs.. :angry4
Sverre Steinsland
skipper

Postby RB » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:03 am

Hal wrote:Mmmmm. I wonder. Will this still be here in the morning
Image........ ......... :D :D

It's staying Hal . . I feel EXACTLY the same about it whether I have had a drink or not :eh For what reason would I possibly pull it ? Is ANYONE who frequents this board actually going to say that this gruesome MURDER was justified ? :roll:
As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
RB

Postby 666rog » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:41 am

Agree with all that's been said plus more. This country puts up with the five card trick with every scum bag. They dont seem to give a shit about the victims in this country. I have said it before on one of the other forums and got called a racist. I will repeat it here. It is the Muslims that will destroy this country. For those that will flame me, MUSLIM IS NOT A COUNTRY. It is a filtyh religion with filthy values and its members come from many countries. For some reason this country wants to pander to the fuckers. And yes, the people who greedily take a living from defending these bastards need shooting. They are leeches on society.
Manufacturer of the finest quality swarf in the UK.
666rog

Next

Return to Speakers Corner . .