To HAL

EVERY message board has a "Boxing Ring". . here is a forum where you can say what you want about who you want . . . or just rant in general

To HAL

Postby magee » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:31 pm

John,s cylinder is nothing like the work of art Chris Ritchi did for my my bike. He wont give me any credit because he is a sad bastard but he could at least have given Chris some credit.
magee

Re: To HAL

Postby Hal » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:50 pm

PM'd you Henry :up
Hal

Postby Baxter » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:57 pm

I've never seen John's work, first hand, but I've seen plenty of Chris's and it was amazing. Not to say that John can't do good work but I can't imagine anyone without a CNC machine shop at their disposal doing anything even close to Chris's.

And Chris was a nice guy....just saying. :beer
Fierce Bat Racing
Baxter

Postby ja-moo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Henry, I didn't even come into the thread conversation until AFTER the discussion on Chris's work. I didn't see reason to add anything, it had all been said. We all know what he had done, no question there. I only came it to razz the piston ports guys a bit for fun. You turned it into a discussion on different intake systems which was a good discussion until you got nasty about things. To give you credit, you did modify your post to remove it.

As far as your bike build, I had nothing to add, you had everything covered...........
ja-moo

Return to Speakers Corner . .