Restoration Photos H2B ?

High quality images of what goes where - this section is "Pay For" ($20 per bike) - Anyone already paid on Old Board please PM me.

Restoration Photos H2B ?

Postby chazyH2 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:26 pm

RB,

Do you offer for sale or otherwise restoration photos for the H2B ? They would be a great tool for adding piece of mind that all is as it should be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim
chazyH2

Re: Restoration Photos H2B ?

Postby RB » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Hi Jim

When digital cameras first came out I took some pics of a few original Triples, However, they were taken on a Sony Mavica camera that had somewhat poor quality bitmap images at 1 meg each! With the onset of the newer digital camera I started to take photos of every original triple that I came across, I now have over 5,000 photos . . . what I don't have is the time and the dedication needed to produce a product for sale that I would be happy with . . . But I WILL work on it. :up
As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Remember always, there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
RB

Postby chazyH2 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:05 pm

RB
Sounds good. If you ever come up with a product, you can count me in. Just trying to make sure things like cable routing are in the right place.

Thanks

Jim
chazyH2

Postby H2 Brad » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:59 pm

chazyH2 wrote:RB
Sounds good. If you ever come up with a product, you can count me in. Just trying to make sure things like cable routing are in the right place.

Thanks

Jim

Me too Rick except for the H2C.
:up

My only H2B is too nice and original to mess with. I'd just make it look worse.
:lol:

And thanks again for the headstock decals. They are perfect!!
:D
H2 Brad

Return to Restorers reference Photos