LEON or any dutch help

Italiano? Français? Deutsch? Nederlands? Ask your question here in your native language.

LEON or any dutch help

Postby husson73 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 pm

can you translate in english (or in french) the following
"X wonende te.....; aan het adres Y...., aldaar aan dat adres mijn exploot doende en afschrift dezes, alsmede van na te melden stukken latende aan:
voormeld adres in gesloten envelop met dasrop de vermeldingen als wettelijk voorgeschreven, omdat ik aldaar niemand aantrof aan wie rechts-geldig afschrift kon worden gelaten"
some worlds are close from german think for exemple gesloten envelop is a geschlosen Envelop and niemand souns nieman but can't undertsand the whole.

Thanks
Jean-Pierre CH.
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" WS Churchill.
husson73

Re: LEON or any dutch help

Postby Jim » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Google seems to do pretty well, but I'm sure Leon could do better:
Translated to English

Translated to French
Jim

Postby Leon » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:01 pm

It's very difficult to translate, because it's not common language, it's legal talk.

X living in (city); adress Y....., while on the adress delivering my summons and copy of this, aswel to report papers leaving to:
above mentioned adress in closed envelope with the mention as statutory, because I didn't found anybody to whom validly copy could be left

I hope this will help some ;)
"Just think how stupid the average person is,
and then realize that half of them
are even stupider!"
--George Carlin
Leon

Postby husson73 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:41 am

help a lot Leon, thanks :up
Jean-Pierre CH.
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" WS Churchill.
husson73

Return to Non-English Speaking